Tuesday 28 August 2012

Anna Dello Russo X H&M







I was pretty excited when H&M announced their collaboration with Anna Dello Russo but as images of the accessories that will be part of the collection have been released I've felt slightly disappointed. Anna is an extravagant person by nature but I find these pieces look a little on the cheap side and I'm going to imagine the price won't reflect that. 

Whilst most things are completely not to my taste, the orange and pearl necklace pictured above with a matching bracelet would be perfect teamed with something simple like a plain t-shirt and jeans. Other pieces would no doubt be fun to wear and style into your regular wardrobe but I'm not overly excited about any piece in particular so will save my pennies and queuing ability for the MMM X H&M collection due in November. I might pick up something from the collection if it ever drops into the sale.

What pieces, if any, are you excited to see in person?

Images: theynotlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...