Tuesday 4 June 2013

Pencil Me In


I'm very fond of a pencil product, they're quick, they're easy and on top of all that they're pretty portable too. I normally throw a couple in my handbag for emergency touch ups on the go. Creamy pencil products are perfect for me to carry around as I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to topping up make-up during the day and these only require a quick swipe then you're done.

Lip crayons are my particular favourite of mine atm and most brands both high street and high end have something on offer, I have one from NARS, an offering from Revlon and one from MUA. Both the Revlon and the MUA one are pretty long lasting as the glossy balm wears off too leave a slight stain on the lips but the NARS one is still my favourite even if you have to top it up at lot throughout the day. 

I'm really lusting after a Rimmel Scandaleyes crayon but the colours I want are always open and smushed all over the lid/rest of crayon/counter. I have no idea why people do this, it's one thing to open a non tester product but to then proceed to ruin the product is another.

For eyes I do however use the Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil liner in Taupe to create a smokey lid, teamed with a peachy pencil along the waterline and inner corners and a smudge of a golden brown Topshop crayon into the upper lash line to define the eyes a bit more. It's a pretty easy eye look which can be easily built upon if I end up going out in the evening without looking too try hard. 

1 comment:

  1. i love lip crayons too! nars and clinique are my favourite :) x
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...