Sunday 26 February 2012

Sunday Lust List

Black canvas pumps in general- these ones are from Topshop.

The whole of the Shop Mac, Cook Mac collection simply for the packaging, so I shouldn't really buy anything from it.
Monki bracelet, planning a sneaky trip to Monki in the week considering the store in now open in London, might come back with a few too many things.

Burberry Brit mac from Net-a-Porter, really want a new rain mac so just lusting over this one till I find one I love on the highstreet.

Whistles dress from ASOS, so tempted to just order this- been the in sale for a while but I'm not sure it'll suit my petite frame.

ASOS skirt and top combo
Lusting over the skirt mainly but I can't think of enough ways to wear it using my existing wardrobe.
Reed Krakoff Pumps
I love contrast toe ballet flats but whilst a classic they getting a bit overdone, this tiny little spin on the classic is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...