Tuesday 11 September 2012

JW Anderson X Topshop- Pictures

A while ago Topshop announced they would be collaborating with JW Anderson to create an a/w collection, the pictures of the collection were launched last week, in this post I show you my favourite pieces and outfits from the collection.











My favourite pieces are the cat eye jumper and the spider print skirt as they the most wearable for me but at just under £70 each I expect I won't be seeing them in my wardrobe anytime soon, whilst other things in the collection are lovely it'd be impossible for them to fit into my wardrobe. 


The collection launches this Friday (14th) and is available online and selected stores. 

Pictures: The Telegraph.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on their site this morning, I love the little ghost jumper, adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...