Wednesday 28 August 2013

Bronzed Babe



Firstly I'd like to thank Leighton Denny for naming the current shade on my nails, stuck for a name for this post I glanced down and decided to name it after one of my favourite nail varnishes.

I'm a pale girl, vampire pale, most of the time I'm cool with that but sometimes I just need a boost to stop the sun glare off my legs. An old favourite is Dove Summer Glow Gradual Tan, which I build up over a few days making sure to exfloliate as I go along, it's the easy route to glowing skin and if you mess up a bit no-one will really notice.

A newbie to the line up is Rodial Brazilian Tan in Clear which I got free with Elle magazine a few months ago, I'm not sure I'd buy the full price although it is currently in the Space NK sale so maybe, just maybe I'll pick it up. 

My all time favourite self tanner is the Make Believe Little White Lie tanner, it smells bad but the colour is just perfect for me and I'm yet to have a streak when applying it. As I may have said, a hundred times, I'm super pale so it's pretty easy to notice I've fake tanned but this just stops my limbs reflecting the sun and blinding poor passers by. 

For a fast fix I head to St Tropez Instant Glow Lotion, it's scarily dark and you have to work fast but when it works out, the fast application and temporary orange hands are worth it. Although if you aren't a vampire like me I'm not sure of the colour pay-off. 

I've not yet found a tanner I like on my face, so atm I'm simply using Bourjois Bronzing Primer, which I use across my cheekbones, forehead and down my neck applied with a stippling brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...