Monday 19 August 2013

Summer Hair Routine


Although I tend to find myself pulling my hair into a bun 95% of the time during the summer, damn pollen getting stuck in my hair, occasionally I find myself risking watery eyes and a runny nose all in the name of looking good. 

Like most people I love a good beach wave during the summer months, I have very fine hair which can look a bit flat so anything to oomph up the volume grabs my attention. At the moment I'm combining Bumble and Bumble Prep Spray with their Thickening Spray and giving it a quick blast with a hairdryer at the roots. I then spray the lengths with Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, a new salt spray addition to my collection and by far the best. 

If starting on day old hair I spray some dry shampoo into my roots, current go to is Klorane Dry Shampoo which gives a great boost of volume as well as making it appear clean. This one is also great for a quick spritz in my fringe on sweaty days if I need a quick freshen up.

Another hair must-have at the moment is the Ojon Dry Recovery Mist, it gives a quick injection of moisture and helps to de-tangle hair, especially good after I've curled my hair and it's looking a bit crazy come morning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...