Friday 30 August 2013

Cleansing Line Up



Who'd thought as a former Liz Earle addict I'd let anything touch my skin, I'm still fond of Clean and Polish and have a bottle at my boyfriends house but I've found a couple of things which just go that extra mile. 

First up is Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, loved by bloggers and editors everywhere. Once I gave into the hype I could see why it's so popular. It melts away even the heaviest eye makeup and I find it super relaxing as I massage it into my face for a few minutes, that being said I only use this at night but my mum loves to use this in the morning so each to their own I guess.

Next is the Decleor Aroma Cleanse cleansing milk, it's lovely with the Clarisonic which I've fallen back in love with. I never really fell out with it, just left it a bit neglected. I use this in the mornings and some nights if my makeup isn't too heavy. It's as the name suggests a creamy milky texture, very light on the skin and cleanses wonderfully, my skin has become less congested around the forehead since using this.
My mum introduced this to me, well she left it in the bathroom and my curiosity got the better of me. It was love at first use so when I saw it in the sale on Feel Unique I had to pick up another bottle. I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a lighter cleanser.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...