Wednesday 21 August 2013

Planning Ahead


I know, I know it's still Summer and it's currently around 24 degrees outside but I've been looking at AW collections at work a lot over the past weeks, so it's made me wonder about makeup during these colder months. 

Next season I plan on going all out on the jewel tones, I picked up this Sleek Ultra Matts palette a couple of weeks ago for only £3.50 as one of the pans was broken. I find coloured eyeshadow a lot easier to wear during the winter months, probably due to the somewhat moody colours my wardrobe dishes out. I can also see the Smashbox trio in Auto Expose playing a large part in my autumn routine as the cranberry tones are ideal for warming up the face, cranberry shades are also great for Christmas. Winter months also calls for lashings of liner smudged out, my current offering is the Liz Earle Eye Pencil in Black

Every autumn I fall back in love with Quite the Thing! by MAC, it's the perfect berry shade for AW and I find myself reaching for it on a daily basis. It can be worn blotted out and muted for daytime for that 'just bitten' look or straight out of the bullet for an intense berry lip. 

Also for the lips I've dragged out my Topshop Lip Glaze I bought on a whim last year as it was a quid but I never really used it but I'm gonna give it another go this year as I love the formula. 

Have any of you been planning ahead to the next season?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...