Wednesday 8 May 2013

A pinky plum lip

MAC- Quite the Thing, Illamasqua- Magnetism, Elf Liquid Lipstick, MUA- Stolen Kisses, Revlon-Crush, Elf-Gypsy, Clinque-Berry, Topshop- Cherry Picker

I realised I perhaps should venture into a different lip colour when 4 of these products ended up in my handbag but then again if it ain't broke why fix it. 

This was once my go to colour in winter opting for a nude/pink in the summer months but I kept finding myself returning to this colour time after time. I usually wear this products pressed into the lips to appear as a matte stain for daytime then gloss it up for evening or special occasions. A few years ago I never would have gone for anything this dark with my super pale complexion but I risked it with this Mac lipstick because I fell in love with the shade and since then the pinky plums have been rolling in. 

Is there a lipstick shade you can't get enough of or are the rest of you slightly sane when it comes to lip products? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...