Tuesday 28 May 2013

Perfume Collection

Chanel Chance, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Vera Wang Lovestruck, Stella McCartney Stella, Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh, Marc Jacobs Lola.
I'm a bit of a slacker with perfume, I usually only remember to pop it on when I'm off out for the evening, it's probably down to the fact I tend to keep my bottles in their original box on my top shelf so as to keep them out of the sunlight.

I'd say I have quite a solid perfume collection, there isn't really any scent or occasion gaps but that's not to say I don't lust over the prospect of new additions, Escentric Molecule 01 hype anyone?

My favourite perfume atm is the original Stella, I also happen to love the new summer addition but can't really justify spending that much on a new scent. I've used this on and off since I was about 16/17 so it's a long time favourite and I imagine once I finish this up I will repurchase or pop it on a Christmas/Birthday list. 

Daisy by Marc Jacobs is my all time favourite, I also have a roller ball version of this which stays put in my handbag for when I do forget perfume i.e. a lot. It's really lovely for daytime or casual evening events. My mother had this perfume first and I often stole quick spritzes until I eventually owned my own bottle.  

The perfume I find hardest to wear is Chanel Chance, yes it's one of the lightest Chanel perfumes and I do love it but i just find it super heavy most of the time. It's very classic though so I imagine I'll always be able to wear this scent or lend it to friends when they fancy something a bit different. 



1 comment:

  1. You perfume collecion looks amazing! I want to buy the daisy perfume soo badly! Its bottel is soo cute!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...