Tuesday 15 February 2011

What they wore

Elle Style Awards



Alexa Chung in YSL, Alexa presented the awards last night and as usual looked amazing. I love Alexa

Jameela Jamil in Hussein Chalayan, I hate the shoes and I don't think they work with the dress but it's Chalayan and the dress itself looks good on Jameela.


Ellie Goulding, not exactly the most flattering outfit or face from Ellie here but her hair is beautiful, I've been wanting pastel hair for a long time now and Ellie pulls this off well.


Karen Gillan is probably one of my style icons, so she doesn't dress in anything that eyecatching but always looks flawless and those legs are to die for


Coco Rocha in Alexander McQueen, you can't go wrong in McQueen and Coco's hair looks amazing pulled off her face into a beehive.


Images from: Telegraph, The Daily Mail and Elleuk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...